Thursday, January 24, 2008

TGIF in advanceeeeeeee

this week seemed to be snailing past...

maybe it's coz i'm recovering from my eyes, frustrated that i can't bathe my usual way coz need to ensure my eyes don't get wet, so much work coming up, and my officers are perpetually on course/leave...the weather... can't go gym... everything just adds on n rub against each other creating dangerous sparks of irritation.

but perfect vision is really something money cannot buy...err..okay..now u can but it's still a hassle and expensive. i still have the habit of heading straight to the bathroom wanting to remove my contacts... something i've done for almost 10 years. hard to break.

anyway, yep... maybe i need a holiday. my colleague will be off to krabi tomorrow, i've got a friend on a biz trip to japan... i need my periodic dose of foreign air.

was talking to sharon san and she suddenly mentioned that mayday's coming for concert in April. I was like...huh... are u sure not?? don't say that just to create conversation okay. and I checked it up in sistic and nope, no listings. so i scolded her for cheating my feelings...

then... i decided to visit a reliable site.. ayu san's blog. she'll nvr fail to blog about any news on mayday once she's got any inkling of what's going to happen. and i hate to admit that sharon san was right!! mayday is coming! 26th April!

i called up sharon san and this was the only time when I was happy to admit that I was wrong.

ayu ayu! are u going?? bought tickets?! must update me this outdated mayday buddy k..

weekend....... i can smell u...come nearer pls....

No comments: