Saturday, January 26, 2008

early tanjobi celebration for zhe san.!!

celebrated an early bday for zhe san... since her bday is so near CNY and it's so hard to get sharon san. got her a mango cheesecake from sweet secrets..!

good to see that she looks less tired than the last time we met up..except for the leg pain, she's chatty as usual. doc says it'll take 3-4 mths more to heal...ganbatte yo! watashi tachi itsumo oenshitemasu!

~~ 27th bday..... omg...we're so oldddddd.. age seems to accelerate after we hit 21 years...-_- ~~

~~zhe san and her sis..~~

~~BFF !!~~

~~ okay..so not part of the bday thingy.. just a peek of my cubicle!! messy but i love it..!~~

~~ privacy is what I had always wanted....a far cry from what I had when I was teaching.... that was the most pathetic and war torn cubicle ever.~~

2 comments:

Happy Mrs Kwok said...

Wahhhh.. Miss chew , your office is good man! Lots of privacy for you! I always wanted such cubicle leh but sian lah, my office one hor, own space lah but no privacy!

The ang moh Regional Manager in my company always walked past my cubicle and somemore I'm surfing net :S I reckon he must be in love with me because I purposely place a mirror so that I know when he's walking by and HE SMILED INTO THE MIRROR -.-""

I ENVY YOU!

夏り said...

ya..the privacy is good! really appreciate.haha..ur mirror tactic is good!! haha.. but he knows ur tactic liao..keke