Wednesday, January 16, 2008

be yourself my friend.

My intuition was right. again! didn't like him during the St John's trip when I saw him telling those highly drama mama stories about his travelling experiences.

added another sad creature into my list of liars who lie to gain attention.

they're sad coz if they have to resort to losing their integrity just so to have common topics with the group, lying just so to gain attention, gain security perhaps, to win back some self confidence? the saddest part is probably that they got found out.. can't even lie properly.

it's a vicious cycle...you lie to cover up another lie.

so what if you're not well travelled? so what if you're not rich? true friends will not judge you by these.

Not that I haven't done that before. I was in primary 5 when I told another friend that I keep a dog at home. wahahha... like so DUH when I think about it now.. coz like eveyone my age at that time had a dog at that time and it was my secret wish to keep one..just that my parents will never allow.

that was when I was P5..pardonable? for a full grown adult who's able to "travel Europe" alone, is it still pardonable to fabricate such lies, pretending to be in france when he's still in Singapore??

Thanks to technology that he was found surfing my friend's blog using a Singapore IP add while he was "supposed" to be in france. GROSS

sorry....I live by my morals. This kind of people really irks me although I'm just blogging from a 3rd party's point of view.

Zhen>> dun be upset..just be glad you found out early! being kaypoh by nature, you can hire me to scan pple before you make friends with them, i'll help u! FOC! =P

mochi says: Dun pretend to be somebody you're not. Tsukareta ne.

mochi emphasizes: if you can't be comfortable with who you are, dun expect pple to be comfortable with your company.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks shir, shall hire you to be my crap detector in future!!