Monday, January 14, 2008

pls hire a new exec soon...like SOON.

it's not always good to be a jack of all trades. oh..was it ever good?

my predicament after my kaki left. as the director probably had foresight that my kaki is leaving, she swapped our portfolios 2 months ago. now that she has left, the only person who has had 4 months experience in the vacant portfolio is............. azukimochi desu.

naturally, all pending innovation work fits snuggly under mochi's belt. unspokenly arrowed. not that my manager has much of a choice coz she's not familiar as well.

she asked me an interesting question today," ohhh..22nd is the meeting hor... i'm on course.."

I added, "and joyce's on course too."

She replied," then................................. meeting you go alone ah?"

I gave a snigger and answered, " it has to be me, can't get anybody else right?" rolling my eyes at myself as I commit myself so willingly, as if i can't wait to do extra set of meeting minutes. urgh. sorry, couldn't resist the sarcasm... the only subtle outlet for me to vent my frustrations.

my kaki's officers all came to me today with their stuff and I couldn't reject since they know I know their stuff. Dun mind if i'm free but when i'm not, really felt like throwing my hands up in the air and swing back and forth.....like ahhhhh.. i'm OE not IE! wakatta?!

being nice and all, i only rose my arms about 20 deg high and managed to restrain them from swinging back n forth.

mochi says: nice guys and gals finish last.

No comments: