Monday, January 01, 2007

welcoming 2007...

suffering from stayover hangover ne.

yup. babu and maria stayed over last night and we spent the 1st few hours of 2007 gossiping the night away. err..can't remember but must have slept at like 4 plus 5.. and woke up at like 9am.. tsukaremashita!

ya.. talking about last night.. maria was so hungry at 1am that she decided to order 2 boxes of McWings..after waiting for 5 min on the hotline, the officer couldn't believe it when I said i wanted to order 2 pathetic boxes of Mc Wings. ahhaha..He repeated my order 3 times to confirm and whether if I wanted to make it a value meal. no. no. just give me 2 boxes of wings. arigato.

he asked me what sauces i wanted so i told him i wanted all the sauces, namely, garlic chilli, sweet chilli and curry sauce. then he sniggered abit, letting out a little giggle," you can't have all the sauces m'am..hee heeeee" what the *#$%^&. you asked me ma. crazy. i think he was drunk.

anyway, i just ordered garlic chilli and guess what, i received all 3 sauces in abundance. told you he was drunk.

haha.. me and babu ordered some birkens online too! coz she said it's the last day before the price increase on 1st Jan 07... so... ordered 2 pairs and hence, feeling poor... again..haha.. can't wait to see it. i hope it'll arrive safe and sound ne.




*****************~~~~~ mine!~~~~~*****************


********~~~~babu's!~~~~********

after breky, almost concussed so napped for 2 hours. then decided to jump out of my piggy state.. went out jogging. ate like numerous junk food last night and my stomach felt so bad and churny this whole morning till i went toilet to... *** ... moment of relieve.

yup.. spent the next few hours printing out kiddy pics for my chinese notice board..need to make 3 boards for 3 classes.. somehow, my creative juices must have dried by half ever since i left school. mind in a state of blankness.... still trying.. ganbatte.

mochi says: last day of holidays tomorrow!! i'm mochified!!

2 comments:

ayu said...

hey papilio is cool brand! how cheap did u manage to get ur shoes at?

夏り said...

hmm..the silver one w crystals is SGD90.. then white one is SGD80..my friend's pink one is more ex la..SGD131..suppose to be cheaper than the shop.