Sunday, January 28, 2007

i want to be stagnant for now..

I'm happy with my life now, the friends i'm keeping in contact with, my colleagues, getting adjusted to my job..

no energy to upkeep any new form of commitment, and also fearful of what the result of my commitment might yield.

不想想太多

i want to heal, thoroughly. i'm not over him and i know it. i'm not thinking much coz teaching is really zapping me of any extra energy to think. the only thing i think of now is eat and sleep. piggify as i call it. heh.

mochi says: thanks for being so nice to moi and making me feel so special.

it's just that somehow i'm kinda voided of feelings now i think. i can't feel for anyone....new. the most commonly felt emotion for me now is anger actually... when i see my class, and happiness, when i end school everyday. haha..

hah..my life revolves around my work..unknowingly and without a choice. shittified. never thought it'll happen to me though.

hmm..might be good eh for a change?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

当给你自由
都嫌太多觉得太重的时候
在我们之间
是否要更长的空格
我和你不同
当你向左我偏向右的时候
爱是否到了
找不到方向的路口
依赖了多久
在你怀里的温柔
现在一个人
只能大步往前走

我不想想太多
当别人又说起你的时候
不过是分手
别夸张了寂寞
我不想想太多
当radio又传来那首歌
anyone at all
还爱你没有错

我以为自己可以很洒脱
会酷酷的转身我掉头就走
没想过有些难过
我自己不说却被看透
整个人被泪水淹没

不想想太多
不过是分手

Let's pig out Friday! - babu

夏り said...

yeah!! pigging timeeee!see ya! finally can set a time lor..so hard to arrange can.. stressful dinner..haha..

Gabbiz said...

Gambatte neh Siti san.
No matter what, you know your 3 best friends - Babu, Ahmad and me will ALWAYS be here for you.
When you need to complain - Im here to lend you my ears.
When you need to cry - Im here to lend you my shoulder to cry
We have been besties for 13 years and more to come, just want you to be happy.
Friendship Banzai!

Love Maria