Monday, January 22, 2007

me, myself and watashi.

one thing a time, i told myself. take it slow azuki mochi...roll if you must. roll slowly. magnify small victories, zoom out on what didn't turn out well. yes. that shall be one of my new year resolutions.

so. 1st step towards achieving my resolution--- start updating my blog! hhaha.. it seems like sharon san is getting irritated at the blurp of chinese lyrics in my last post which was ages ago.

2nd step---- refrain from bringing work home! refrain now and hopefully it'll progress to stop bringing work home. newbie normal gan jiong spider attitude.

3rd step---- catch up on my tvb serials...! my 胭脂水粉totally lost track le. sigh.

4th step----sleep more! this one is the more the merrier..so...heh.

anyways, caught "Night at the museum" and it was quite entertaining la.. no arty farty or slow draggy epics for me now... prefer lighter shows. weekend was spent meeting up with friends...zhen, junyi san, buddy tan and buddy ng... good good..

saw this hilarious looking man at ANNEX. just didn't have the guts to ask him to pose for a photo..really wanted to post on my blog man. haha.. dared junyi to go and request for a pic. but he didn't in the end,..okie la..dun wanna endanger his life coz that guy had killer tongs in his hands!haha

okie.. he's about 35-40..
head- yellow construction worker helmet.
body- white, ah pek lok-kok type singlet and shorts.
feet- black boots...very PCK.
hands- holding a pair of tongs that's used in bread shops to take bread. but slightly bigger and longer.

dam weird. not bad la.. makes me appear i dress up super well. hah.

mochi says: monday bluezzzzzzz...

No comments: