Tuesday, January 16, 2007

the 1st and my last..promise!

15 january 2007.. less than 2 weeks after school reopen, i broke down in class!! natsuri san! are you crazy?! you told yourself you'll never do that lor...

sigh.. was too angry beyond words, control...

the class was chaotic due to 2 naughty boys in my class... naughty is an understatement.

i scolded them till I ran out of words to use and I just stood there, helpless and... i cried. now the whole class thinks i'm a crybaby and i think the whole P2 knows about it already.. plus the P2 parents.

I'm so upset coz i've prepared loads of colorful slides for the lesson and some games for them to play...and I could do none of that. it's just so exasperating... tiring and a bloody waste of my effort. i should stop wasting my expensive HP ink on this bunch of unruly rascals. yes. I shall. The school's printer always kena jammed so i actually use my own printer to print COLORed pics so that they won't only get to see the boring black and white...

then i felt pain for a group of students who are always so attentive but probably couldn't learn as much as i spend lots of my time disciplining the rest. we can't have the best of both worlds. can we?

mochi says: it's been only 1 week.. and i'm already drained. my only joy would be cancelling out the days on my calendar till july..OMG. JULY!!!

No comments: