Thursday, December 30, 2010

white xmas 2010

~ snow greeted us on 24 Dec morning when we visit Tian Men Mountain~

i'm back. Must be weak at adapting to foreign air, water and food coz I'm suffering from fever and diarrhea again. Just like after hokkaido and vietnam and my last trip to jiuzhaigou in 2005.

took 882 pics this round which is really little in my records coz the weather was so cold that I felt so lazy to take out my heavy camera most of the time. moral of the story is to bring along a dummy especially if you're expecting snow and cold weather. The really cool part was that I spent a white christmas this year. first time!

The tour group was pretty fun as most of them were singles as this was an unofficial trip organised by this freelance tour guide who is also in charge of arranging trips for singles under MCYS. Was looking for a place to go and was recommended by my colleague that he's a great and fun tour guide and though I'm engaged, I'm still considered single so I can join! yippee.

No families with noisy kids, no elderly. Cool. haha.

The next part of my hols starts now as I start sorting my pictures.

2 comments:

Irina said...

I just stumbled upon your posts and they all seem so refreshing.
882 pictures is quite a lot haha.
I hope you feel better.

Happy New Year!!!

夏り said...

wow..thanks! how are u? and happy 2011 to you too!