Saturday, December 04, 2010

Food Review - Keisuke Tokyo @ L3 Marina Bay Parco

Go visit this place if you really want to be treated like VIPs. The waitresses actually kneel down beside your table to take your orders. Similar to how the Japanese bow 90deg to thank customers for patronising them. Not sure if the kneeling is a common thing in japan though. Emily san..pls verfiy.. :)

Anyways, another thoughtful service was having beanssprouts and onions served chilled in bottles for customers add on to their ramen only if they wish. Yep. Very useful for me and ES since ES is ALLERGIC to veggies and I LOVE veggies.

The speciality of this place is the crab stock ramen. which I found the stock too thick for my liking. I prefer more soupy type of soup base. Okay food but it's a good dining choice to escape from the weekend crowd.


~ Crab Stock Ramen. The egg was yummy though.~



No comments: