Saturday, December 04, 2010

Food- Review - Rock n Ash

As promised, I'm gonna complete all my belated food reviews now.

ROCK n ASH. I was attracted by the name. Sounds very rock which is really my genre.

Buddy Ng informed that she didn't like the cafe. Haha. Many factors can actually come into play such as state of hunger, mood etc. Well, I found it not bad as I was in a peckish mood craving for munchies. It's not very pricey too which is always a great plus. Nice quiet chill out place though I foresee it won't be around for long....since it's SOOO quiet.

~ Cinnamon and cheese toast which is their must-try. Interesting. Around $3.50~

~ meatballs which was okay. Around $3.50~

~ the fish and chips with baked rice set at around $7.90 and the spicy mayo fries at around $3. Noticed all the approximations coz I really can't remember the price! Spent around $20 all in all though~

No comments: