Thursday, December 02, 2010

iphonizer blogging

Iphone newbie on the looose!! That aptly describes mochi for this week at least.

ES was so sweet... helping me to set up itunes, register for apps and helped me sync and downloaded my fave games on it on the same day. muacks!!! I'm the impromptu buyer who is only interested in buying and owning it but super lazy to figure out how to use and do all the admin stuff. woohoo.

~ apps I love~

Learnt 2 new japanese words.. nameraka na 滑らかな meaning "fine (not coarse)". and Flood is called Kouzui 洪水!!Comes with really authentic audio pronounciation too. Dam. how cool is that man...and there're even tests using flashcards for us to remember what the japanese words mean. I'm really amazed at how technology has advanced making our lives easier. Frankly, I've tried keeping a small notepad handy in my bag, jotting down new jap words and attempting to learn wherever I go. But I found myself misplacing the notebook most of time or without a pen. Unless I master the technique of biting my finger for blood as ink, I'm pretty convinced that I'll never be able to upkeep the habit.

oooh... not to mention that this new toy further shortened my 20min train ride to and from work. I'm like playing with it everywhere. Everyone should just get an iphone like SERIOUSLY.

Just that I'm careful at not falling into the category of those who cannot resist constantly checking their iphone, playing games and chatting with others on watsapp while out with REAL friends.

gomen ne...but I simply cannot stand such behaviour... TO all my friends reading the blog...be warned. heh heh heh.

No comments: