Monday, December 20, 2010

めり くりします みなさん!

~ That's how mornings should be spent.. lazing and watching hk drama~

Monday feels great today. I'm cherishing and making full use of my Dec. Year after year I'm still shocked at how time flashes by. 2011 will be another busy year ahead but I'll embrace it with positivity and as much as I can.. enthusiasm. C'est la vie.

Before that happens, I'll pop by China and say hello to Mr 张 first. 2-6deg winter. brrr. I'm looking forward and at the same time fearful of the unpredictable weather.

Advance merry xmas ppl!!

2 comments:

Irina said...

Indeed it seems like a perfect morning, although I never saw any HK Dramas... I usually stick to korean ones, if you watch those too I suggest you check out "The Coffee Prince" I really loved it quite a lot, as well as "Bad Couple".

Have fun!!!

夏り said...

Irina..I'm totally opposite of you. I do not watch Korean Dramas at all. haha. But all other friends around me loves korean dramas though. I've heard of The Coffee Prince. You should give HK dramas a try.. their actors/actresses are really good. :)