Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ragged doll arms

it's that age where I find myself attending endless bb showers and weddings. And it's really only the beginning. Compared myself to other friends who get like 1 invitation every month or so, mine seem mediocore.

So that's how I spent the last 2 weekends.

Sigh. Received an unfortunate news today and just hope everything will be okay for my friend. Jiayou ML! Cliche it is but life IS unpredictable folks. Cherish it. Spend all your bonuses coz you never know what will happen tomorrow.

Rekindled my love for kickboxing and today was the first class. It's really THE class to go for if you really want to sweat it out and push your body so physically hard that the aches are medals representing your achievements.

I had lots of medals. Just sitting here typing is zapping my arms and fingers of precious energy. I couldn't wash my hair properly just now coz my arms and back were aching so bad that i couldn't lift them up and hold for 2 secs. They felt almost dislocated.

I want to blog about a nice new cafe I went recently at marina square called Rock n Ash..but I'll have to leave it for the next post when I feel more normal. I'll be back.



2 comments:

ayu said...

what did u get from rock ash buddy?
visited it with oks and annatan over the weekend and were cursing nonstop and oks kept repeating he rather spend that money in mcdonalds and order a meal lol....

we ordered their fries with chili cheese and chili mayo i think and a very cmi lemonade.

but must admit the shop is very taiwanish...feels like you're in taipei ahha.

夏り said...

haha... i went with naz.. and we both liked the food leh..mayb it's the ambience..v tai. haha.ordered the fish n chips, fries with spicy tomato and cinammon toast and meatballs. the toast was quite unique. and ya..the lemonade is not nice.haha. but rest i tot quite ok..but it's cheap la i guess. or mayb we were just hungry.haha