Monday, March 30, 2009

say HI to Mr Busy Week

It's that time of the year again where my eyesight, patience and proof reading skills are put to a gruelling test.


Not much of a weekend for me, except that I managed to squeeze in half a day of cycling from ECP to Changi Beach Park. It was fun with the usual gang as we sweat it out with the scenic ride.

and oh, I caught I, Robot on tv just now though it was only like 1 hour of serious watching, the other 1 hour I drifted in and out of the story. But it was a good show.




I was glad that ktv was cancelled today with the saved hours dedicated to report proof reading. Ahhhh.. that brings me back to the gruelling test. Cat 4 was bad. The english and phrasing all CMI. The more I edited the more sense of achievement I got and the more proud I am of my language skills.

I'm not good at using bombastic words and my vocab is pte ltd. But at least I know how to make clear and easily understood sentences. That is the basis of what language is. To be understood.

It will be a hectic week for me. Breathe and Ganbatte mochi san.

No comments: