Friday, March 06, 2009

JasOn mRaz 5 Mar 2009

The long awaited jason mraz concert is over. It was a short but really great concert. Lasted only barely one and half hours and he didn't managed to sing many of my fave songs. ahhhhh. But we concluded that all angmoh concerts are short and sweet. Comparatively, Mayday sang too much! haha. 3 hours concert for mayday and we're still complaining it wasn't enough.

Jason's vocal range is mad. He's got an animated tone when he's talking. He's thin and can sing dam well. I was totally impressed with his CD, previously and more awed by his live performance. I thought half the concert goers would have left after he sang I'm Yours middle of the concert. haha. People! stop being boring and Listen to his other songs pls.

Felt dejavu during the concert as though I was listening to my mp3 coz I listen to his songs like everyday. I loved the recomposition of the music in some of his songs. My all time fave was Mr Curiousity. a really touching song. Joi Chua sang LUCKY, with him and she's not bad at all! Lucky Joi!

Songs he sang I could recall:

1)You and I both

2)Mr Curiousity

3) I'm Yours

4) No Stopping Us

5) Sleeping to Dream (a tiny portion remixed into You and I both)

6) Unfold

7) The Remedy

8) Geek in the pink

9) Who needs shelter

10) Make it mine

11) Lucky (with Joi Chua)

12) Butterfly

13)Live High

14) Only Human

15) The dynamo of volition

16) A beautiful mess



~my concert buddy. we both seem to have great taste in music.~


~ my day started off with the KFC twister which ES bought as a surprise for me! ^_^ maybe i was complaining too much about wanting to try it. haha. taste not fantastic though.~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

only 16 songs?? i must say he sang too few songs!!! how about my fav details in the fabric, if it kills me and whole of mr a-z album. haha

and my pic is too ugly! crop me out can! haha