Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ma Maison @ Clarke Quay

Packaging is indeed important. Introduce some exotic-ness by adding words like "fusion" into your restaurant menu and add a bit of cosy, conceptual design to your restaurant. Ta-da. you've got ma maison.

Heard lots about this place but reluctant to say, it was disappointing. The ambience was nice and I applaud them for the concept. Spent a total of $33. This is with a 20% discount on lady's order on monday night. so rightfully, it should be 40 bucks. takai ne.


My garlic chicken steak was okay. It was unfortunate that I was pretty hungry that night and it just wasn't enough. In case you're wondering, this was how the chicken was served. I have not touched it yet. Beneath the garlic infested chicken was a few broccoli. Shucks. No potato. how to be full?!

evil shit ordered this hamburger steak. His comments was that pasta de waraku serves better steak pasta.~
After this totally junking-your-$ meal, and with severe PMSal depression, I told ES that I wished I could puke out what I ate and go billy bombers to start my dinner all over again. If only that could be done!!! sigh. alas. The junk food continued its jolly way down my digestive system. Ended up in Azabu Sabo for dessert and in an urge to quench my thirst for NICE food, we ordered the curry croquette which tasted terrible. to me. I'd rather eat old chang kee curry puff.



The softee ice-cream saved the day with all the bananas and choco sauce staring straight back at me. Ya..that's ES looking greedy and frustrated while waiting for me to take the pic.

No comments: