Sunday, March 22, 2009

Coincidentally.... I saw...

I'm a person who don't really bump into pple. as in coincidental meeting. Maybe i'm unique. So the unique places I go to at unique timings are unfathomable for common beings and cannot be predicted by the level of intelligence of the commoners.

Bumped into buddy ng today. She's one of the few lucky ones whom I met coincidentally twice or thrice? that's alot for the unique me. okay, maybe coz we stay near each other. heh.

Matthew. One of the newer friend I knew through chean and I've bumped into him thrice already. sugoi.

Another one. Pei Jie. My uni orientation classmate who gatecrashed into arts orientation camp. He's from engineering lor! wth. I met him like more than 3 times. That's like more than the number of times I met up with him officially since we left uni.

Another one whom I dread to meet but never fail to reunite with, without choice. Monday. Monday is irritating and I bump into him every week! On a positive note, if I don't bump into him, i'll never bump into Saturday and Sunday. So it's a love-hate affair.

As of this very moment this very second, I hate Monday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yah man buddy.
i think thats like the 2nd time i bumped into you at hougang mall right. the places we hang out with on weekends. hahaha takglam.

夏り said...

haha..hg mall is cool so cool when u feel nua on a weekend!

chean said...

how come i never bump into you ah? haha