Monday, March 16, 2009

my little niece

She paid a rare visit to my place yesterday. She's really a fast learner, mimicking in a snap of fingers, every word I utter. Amazing how kids these days can understand almost immediately the funny requests adults make them do. I decided to do the funny face thingy with her and she got really excited. Typical instructions from a seasoned camwhore. I said smile, she did. I said puffed face, she performed beyond my expectations. The only difference is that one IS cute, the other is acting cute. haha.





Was talking to sharon san a while when kaili was drawing. brilliant idea to keep kids busy but giving them a box of colored pencils and paper. it works wonders man.
Anyway, told kaili to say HI to sharon jie jie and introduce herself. she did it effortlessly. After sometime, a puzzled look loomed over her face. She kept quiet for a good 10 secs rolling her eyes everywhere as if searching for an answer.
I could still hear sharon rattling on the phone to her but couldn't make out what she was saying. After a while, Kaili, with me plastering the phone on her ears, tried to inch slowly and awkwardly towards the floor to pick up the piece of drawing she did. In bewilderment, she started folding the A4 sized drawing into a thin strip and hovered it near the speaker of the phone for like another 10 secs in silence. I took over the phone to find out the cause of her tortured expression.
Sharon san, in her limited chinese and in anxiousness to create conversation with her, forgot that they are on the phone.
She made a ridiculous request which could possibly scar a kid's childhood memories for life, "画画很美啊,来,拿给姐姐看!omg, that was what super innocent kaili was trying to do... to show stupid sharon jie jie the picture by putting it near the phone! hahahah. shows that her brain processing power is 100x higher than sharon jie jie. tsk tsk. but it was cute man. real cute.


I love coke!

Slurp!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg!! wat did sharon-san do to yr lil niece!! ask her to bring the drawing to the phone!! haha.
Em