Saturday, March 28, 2009

Reunion in my dream

I dreamt of ah ma last night. Actually, it was the first time I dreamt of her since she left and coincidentally, it is Qing Ming tomorrow.

Although I couldn't decide whether it was a good or bad dream, it was nice to reunite with her. I dreamt that my parents brought me out for dinner and I saw 2 old ladies in stark white hair. One was my grandma's younger sis, my grandauntie, and I couldn't recognise the other lady till I walked nearer to her. She was my grandma, slightly fleshier on the face with a medical tube connected to her nose. She looked kinda sad and her hair was way whiter than I remembered.

I held onto her hand and just kept crying and crying and crying...till I woke up.

I miss you ah ma. Hope you are happier than what I saw in my dream.

No comments: