Tuesday, September 02, 2008

bulging mochi

Mochi decided to move around more. Ask me what I have been busy with recently? Just name any of the unhealthy, couch potato-ing stuff, you’ll hit bull’s eye. Here’s what mochi’s mochi-ing:

§ Engrossed in “When Cats Love Dogs” starring Hu Xin Er and Luo Jialiang… everything went well till I found out that Luo JiaLiang has cancer. Sucks. Now he’s acting noble enduring all the pain on his own for the last 6 months he has to live. Sucks la. Not much motivation to watch. Didn’t help that mama san who already finished watching, sauntered past me and warn me that Luo will die in the end. SUCKS LA.

§ Following the last few episodes of On the First Beat.. the cast is good. I like Tao Da Yu in the show.

§ Following the first few episodes of Sui Yue Feng Yun. It’s a long long 60 epi series. Still like Lam Fung a lot. Heh. Nothing to talk about now.. that’s the problem with long dramas. The plot unfolds like the pace of a snail at the beginning.

§ Been trying to incorporate exercise into my daily routine. Ever since I enjoy the reimbursement on my farecard, been taking bus to the mrt though it’s just a 8 min walk from my house. When I meet up with ES, we try to eat less and walk more or do some form of exercise.

§ Loading pics. Think I’m becoming a camera whore. I take every single thing, small, puny, nice, not nice... my records so far:
- 300 pics on 2 days 1 night trip to Malacca
- 800 pics on 8 days 7 nights Jiu Zhai Gou
- 750 pics on 9 days 8 nights Turkey Trip
- 400 pics on 3 days 2 nights HK trip
- 150 pics on day trips. E.g. Flyer, Henderson waves, Ubin, batam..etc

My comp is exploding with pics. But I enjoy looking thru and sorting them. One of my fave past time is to organize memories. Imagine looking thru them when you’re 80! Woah.

Realised I haven’t been writing for a long time. been swamping my blog with pics. Must hao lian a bit ma.. since I took so many.

I tipped the scales at 54kg today!!! *thunder rolls* I’ll be eating healthily from now onwards…I really must. Yep.. so I’ll prob be ordering salads the next time I meet up with you. Dun discriminate me ah.

Fingers crossed on how long mochi san can keep to her diet plan. Till then, I shall still be declaring that I’m on a diet.

No comments: