Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lamborghini parade @ Swing KPE

woke up at 6am today for Swing KPE event. Yep, a bright sunday morning.

This was a bigger event than the opening of Phase 1 KPE sometime last year. Corp Comms got Jean Danker and Glenn Ong to be the host with MP Teo Chee Hean as President Nathan as our GOHs. For once, I didn't bring my camera and it was just so happening! sighz. mochi shall never make the mistake again... these pics courtesy from my k660I. Will upload more pics from my colleague's cam soon.

Oh, there was this fantastic band playing all the cool retro and rock songs!! bobbed to the songs when soliciting donations.... love great bands. They ended the day with Always Be my Baby...!!! ooohhh la la..Ahmad>> u shld have been there!! makes me really look forward to our upcoming China One gathering.Rock rulez..


~5km Fun Walk....~

~ 10km competitive run~

~super cute performer with auto bubble machine attached to his pouch..~

Highlight of the event was the lambo parade where the eye turning cars took children from the charity homes for a charity ride. We were raising funds for the President's Challenge. The kids had a once in a lifetime experience and could tell they were really exhilerated..











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can camwhore rep of 98a03 nvr bring camera?! tsk tsk. dun u dare fail us again natsuri-san. haha.

Emily-san

夏り said...

yeah..how can i?! shakes my head in guilt... oei..hope u can go the henderson waves ah...dun fall sick ah.. stay healthY!