Friday, September 05, 2008

Cable Ski @ East Coast and a guilty party

the weather has been kind to me recently. During my HK trip, it was sunny thru out though it was supposed to be flooding. Henderson waves trip...at least I was given about 3 hours of sunshine which I was really grateful for. Today, our cable skiing trip was blessed with abundance of sunshine too.

It was sharon san's idea to go cable ski. A result of being on too long a leave hence went surfing around for funny stuff to do.

Well, it was a good deal I must say. $16 for 1 hour try out session only for 1st timers @ East Coast Cable Ski Park. 1 hour was really quite sufficient coz the sport is really very taxing. feeling pretty drained out now with tired eyes coz I cried too much watching 当狗爱上猫 this morning. Ya...you noe, the aching feeling in your eyes when you cry too much coupled with the sea water and super shiong exercise. imagine.

Sharon is gg to nag at me for blogging about my series of unfortunate events but I have to do it la. mochi spirit!!

okay...compromise...I'll just blog about my most unfortunate event.I feel sad to say it's coz of my beloved honey, darling, baby, ES san

We were cycling and I was just teasing him by cycling close behind him. What would your normal reaction be if you were my friend and cycling infront??? to cycle faster right? unless you want the person behind to die.

He BRAKED!!!! without warning and on purpose just to scare me. It was attempted murder. I couldn't swerve in time and collided into him. Boom. A slice of skin came off from my big toe..blood! ahhh! faint.

suffered a few abrasions here and there and was in a real pathetic state that a construction worker walked over to offer his medicated oil for my wounds. errr..medicated oil? thanks but no thanks.

and we sat there on the pavement with me hugging my poor toe with sharon san and ES telling me all kinds of weird jokes which I didn't find amusing at all.

I asked ES if he was remorseful, he said he's super regretful for what he had done.

so....I FORGIVE YOU. 我原谅你!!

As part of being a good employee, I shall install brake lights for all vehicles he's going to ever ride on. Signal lights would be good too.

No comments: