Friday, September 26, 2008

what formula

sigh..my last post was a mistake. i shouldn't have said it's the 1st time I've heard it. UlU is my middle name.

natsuri ulu san.

it's formula One tonight. seems like everyone is on their toes, all anxious and excited about this very much talked about event of the year which would potentially inject some adrenaline into the economy in times like this.

yep.. times like this. my financial planner called today. courteous and polite as always..breaking news of my investment going down the drain in a really positive and subtle manner. thx jason. he asked if I would like to stop the investment but would really encourage me to continue leaving it in for immediate returns once the market picks up.

Formula for long term investment=patience is a virtue

okay lor...was my answer. fingers crossed that I wont lose all of my CPF... need to buy a house if I dun get married by 33 or 35...can't remember.

slowly could feel the holiday-ING feeling coming over me... 6 more days. ganbatte ne.

need to go and entertain my ES now. TGIF mina san!

No comments: