Saturday, August 02, 2008

eat-ing and movie-ing

Caught Money No Enough 2. lots of hokkien which I like. Dialects make movies more close to heart. At one very sad part of the movie (details censored so that won’t kill your interest), I was watching very intently with tears welling up a little ( I was crying much more in the previous scenes).

Then, ES grabbed me, flunked his head to the side and I saw him uncontrollably sobbing, at the same time, trying to lower his sobbing to the lowest volume. He choked and asked me for tissue. I rummaged my bag for tissue and my emotions were gone after the commotion. Hahaha. I was sad. WAS la.

That wasn’t the first time. He gets particularly emotional when it comes to family related stuff. Family man? Heh.


Had dinner at HotPot Culture at Marina Square Centre Stage. We originally tried to curb our food intake by ordering ala carte which came with a plate of pathetic rojak raw food. ate halfway and couldn't stand the temption of everyone else who ordered the buffet. so. we upgraded to buffet. haha. there goes our diet plan.

The buffet spread was good. The cooked food was amazingly tasty. Yum. It’s 19.90 per pax which comes with dessert fondue. Really getting old. Can never eat buffet like in younger days. Which is good I guess.What am I complaining. Ate some vegetables, fish and soup..full liao.


~ the grilled fish... one of the buffet ala carte items...super oishiii ne. a must order!!!~

Metabolism and system really slowing down. Soon, it’ll gain rust, then we’ll have to oil it. Until the point when greasing it doesn’t work, we’ll have to change spare parts. When even changing spare parts don’t work, we’ll better start praying hard.

Aiyo. Why so morbid. The sleepiness I’m experiencing is contributing to my morbidity (if there’s such a word).



more food pics..food. yes. my brain fuel.


~the good ole buffalo wings at Billy Bombers...we ordered the spicy one which was wrong. made the same mistake twice. The tangy flavoured one was the one we wanted to order.. anyhows, sinful food always taste so good regardless...just that the right one might have tasted even better.~


~potato skins w bacon n cheese at Kim Gary... errr..not so oishii ne.~

No comments: