Saturday, August 09, 2008

Sakunthala Palace..ah long's treat!

must be the first time hearing ah long giving a treat. yeah...he did! nice ah long la. heh. He chose to go Sakunthala located at Race Course Rd as ah long loves indian food. compared to banana leaf and muthu's curry, it's really quite good but definitely not for those on a diet.

~itadakimasu!~ ~ a rare scene.. yummy food neh. ah lian tucking into the gobi dish..think it's some fried brocoli.. my fave indian dish..~ ~ the curry fish head gravy was of the right texture. I was almost drinking it like soup.. ~ ~ love the small side dishes.. more pls. except I was too full from the old chang kee curry puff and popiah from my breakfast..~

attended body combat at California fitness with my colleagues using the UOB card privilege. first time in 4 years since I had the card. hah.. it's really a heart pumping workout. the crowd was super onz...doing the "har! hur!! " with every kick and punch. i was shocked. the kickboxing classi attended at SSC, the people were more reserved..the most we could manage was a giggle when we find that the moves were funny when executed by us.

The instructor was a commando. shout and shout though we really had a good workout. still prefer juliana who incorporates fun and variety into the kickboxing. maybe I should sign up again. My body is aching like mad. really aching like mad. can't lift up my arms and my shoulder ache is 10 times worse now. sigh. abit inmobile now.

shall just slack and watch tv today. that's the most I can do in this condition.

Count on me Singapore!!! happy NatiOnal Day mina san!

No comments: