Tuesday, July 29, 2008

think long term, be happy

attended a seminar on investments yesterday with ES. actually it's his insurance agent la but I just tagged along for fun. surprisingly the speakers who spoke about investment in general were humourous and good. Did really want to stop my investments at one point but was advised by my agent that I should hold on to it if I'm going for long term. That was the message the seminar conveyed. Investments will only see returns in the long term. You will only make a loss if so happen you need to withdraw ur investments during bad market conditions.

yep. okay. reinforced what my agent told me. mochi, dun be so kiasee.

on course for the next 2 days! yippee.. in SMU..come look for me for lunch if you around that area? heh. must remember not to go office tmw. can't help but remind myself as I've been so blur recently that the most impossible thing will happen... to me.

Don't worry be happy.

No comments: