Saturday, August 23, 2008

apple slicer 2008

always in TGIF mood on fridays.. matt came and disturb while I was so engrossed in my work..


~hello rudolph...me busy busy.... what's up?!~

~matt's got a huge pimple on her nose...really look like xmas reindeer rudolph...~

that was friday.

bought 3 of this apple cutting gadget thingy from ikea..it's dam cool lor. one give mama san, another give my auntie..another give ES. it's so convenient... look at that. great for lazy pple like me!! hahah.. my mama san was so amused she couldn't stop laughing and gave it thunbs up. compared to the olden days, pple are getting way more innovative. The apple seemed to taste better too. psychologically. haha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.

Anonymous said...

Wa...Must buy!! How much?

夏り said...

it's only $4.50...grab it!!