Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Shangri-la - The Line

Went for the reknowned and most talked about buffet at Shangri-la - The Line. Colleagues said until like it's a once in a lifetime must try. So happened that we held one of our company functions at this place.... so...despite my time-off, I went back to join everyone for the dinner. hahaha. well, it's paid for so might as well make use of this chance to eat a meal which I would not otherwise fork out $100 for. Yep. it's like $80++ per pax. madness.
The variety is crazy. Dim Sum, Jap Food, Indian, Local, Western, cold dishes, Chinese food, Raw dishes. The raw stuff are really fresh. Though I don't eat raw food, my colleagues who super attacked the oysters, really liked it. Enough said, come on la. It's Shang.
Oh, my fave was the satay...and the satay gravy.. (-_-) Lousy mochi san...you should have just stayed at home!!
If someone owes u a treat, this is a great place to ka3 the person...
~sinful must-tries...~
~ I didn't try this but looks rich enuff huh..haha. I feel full just looking at it. ~

~ thought the ice-cream tasted nice and refreshing with all the fruitty flavours...~


~5 star setting..~

~ lousy pic with my hp camera... sighz.. my camera went out batt after my Singapore Flyer Trip...hahaha~

No comments: