Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Malacca Trip 16-17 Aug 2008

Been busy since I returned from Malacca. Urghz. Everything seems to happen all at the same time. doshite. mochi san will get thru this!! ganbarimassho!!

40 crazy pple set off from HSO. one of the biggest tour group i've ever gone with! Thanks to my department who organised this trip.. I paid only 90 bucks as staff.. and it's 140 for family n friends. it's so cheap for a stay in Malacca Holiday Inn.



The trip started off me going totally gaga over little louis, my colleague's kid. he's so cheeky!! posing so readily in different positions when he saw us shooting him...potential air steward.





Interesting jonk at Jonker street... Jonk means junk in Dutch. Malacca was previously a dutch colony? British colony.?? sorry..my history fail..hahaha... zhen jie! correct me..my first answer is dutch!~

~ new hotel...shiokz...~


~view from Hotel room..~



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
~one of my fave pic taken during the river cruise!~

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooi, ok lah not bad lah.... but technically, malacca was first occupied by the portugese, then the dutch then ceded over to british in anglo-dutch treaty of 1824.. hahaha