Saturday, July 26, 2008

congrats my tomodachi..!~

I hear wedding bells ringing. another of my best friend getting married. So exciting! congrats zhen jie!

it's going to be another phase of life altogether. glad that you've found the special someone to share your life with.

Happy for ya gal!! gong hei gong hei.

spent the weekend nursing my aching back. a sign of aging process indeed. the pain had been always at the same spot on my back till I started getting a numbing sensation in my arms. My mum started nagging about how small problem left untreated can evolve into huge problem.

been groggy after taking medication for my stiff neck and back..perpetually feeling sleepy. couldn't even entertain ES when he came over just now and he had to gimme a piggy back to eat the oyster mee sua he bought.

i'm still drowsy now.. but am forcing myself to stay awake coz i've simply slept too much!!

2 comments:

Rie said...

OUR zhen-jie is getting married? This is great news ~ congrats wz!

夏り said...

yep..shucks..macham announcing it for her..dunno if she'll mind.haha.. i'm the loud hailer ma. it's good to spread the good news~~