Thursday, July 03, 2008

My David.


just received news that 2 of my colleagues tendered. lucky we're all too busy to feel sad...yet. I was like OMG! then...went back to work. the usual me who loves gossips didn't happen. guess everything will be over by 9 Jul. only then i'll start my chain of queries.

i need to breathe. mochi san....take a deep deep breath. David David!


touched home not long ago and i could imagine myself back in office again.

never mind...just few more days!! tahan!

songs that kept my spirits up during this ordeal.. they gave me some life to my no-life life.
  • Jason Mraz - Live High, Love for a child, a beautiful mess, Lucky...like almost his whole album.

  • Mayday - chu tou tian

  • David Cook - Always be my baby... this american idol is HOT. he's so cute..so talented...sings so well and his rendition is way better than mariah's. cried listening to it today. it's really that good. his voice....oooooooh.



No comments: