Saturday, June 28, 2008

The vegetarian

evil shit is eating vege... omg. that's as rare as meteor showers. wooohoooo

we were at nydc and he suggested having a salad bowl. i was like. serious. are u serious? and the one he ordered was the large bowl. i'm shocked from someone who doesnt take vege to eating not even cooked vege....but cold raw lettuce and carrots. banzai honey! I love you 100 times more now. it's worth taking the veg. btw, he ate more of the veg than i did! sugoi.

that was like the most shocking thing that happened in the past week or so. the rest were usual stuff..busy with work and catching my forensic heroes. forensic was good.

ahhh.. and please don't watch sparrow. a sucky chinese movie carefully selected by es's best friend due to lack of tickets for the other shows. i'd rather not watch lor. eeeks. was awake and ended up a bit groggy after the movie. it's a good bedtime movie that puts you to sleep.

slacking my weekend away. happy just catching up on shows and on my sleep. seems like a luxury to me now with my crazy work schedule.

not feeling too good with a bad throat n cough. must be the durians.



No comments: