Sunday, December 16, 2007

happily ever after does exist

experienced movie watching at AMK Hub last night.. first time since it's opening. Not my favourite place to hang out coz it's just so congested.... both vehicle traffic and human traffic is crazy. There was this once me, sharon and zhe met there for dinner and we ended up eating at a coffeeshop near the mall coz it was impossible to get any seats in any of the restaurants.

okay...digressed too far. yep. after much anticipation, finally got to watch Enchanted! highly recommended by my colleague... and it wasn't a disappointment. so happy..i'm the happiest when I get to watch a good, funny movie. Now I know why she was in love with the Chipmunk...he's so adorable!! if you watched it, you'll know what i mean.. The way he tried to expressed himself through re-enacting the intentions of the evil queen to posion the princess with the apple...it's so hilarious... animations are really amazing stuff.

Next up movie! The Chipmunks! Realised they're good for another thing also...alarm ringtone. I use the chipmunks ringtone as my alarm and their squeaky singing is really quite irritating.. you will not ignore the tone.

mum cooked chilli crabs and curry chicken yesterday upon the request of evil shit...and he ate till he LS...hahaha.. ate too much la.. or his stomach can't take so much chilli at one shot... everyone else feels alright. Though I really wished I LS....ate too much..need to have output to allow more input.

I have just set my new year resolution. I will go on a detox program..but only after christmas...hahaha.. you might think that I'm thin and everything but the truth is I have put on 3 KG after working in LTA. result of a deskbound job.. urghz. yep. detox is the way to go. Need the detox to eat more during CNY... part of the preparation process for CNY. ahem.

off to meet kason and ikea!

No comments: