Monday, December 10, 2007

amazing how the human brain works...

attended 6 thinking hats today and it is one of the more interesting courses I had attended so far. impressed at the trainer who is really witty and funny. pretty shocking and totally changed my opinion of female trainers.

more about the course, it was really enlightening to know how our brain can switch modes to adopting different thinking styles in different situations, learning how different thinking habits can yield so vastly different outcomes. Everyone has dominant thinking styles which we must be conscious of in order for us not to abuse it. interesting. Deduced that mine should be the red thinking hat which signifies that i'm more controlled by emotions. heh.

yep...most importantly I really welcome this change in routine. got to walk around abit in toa payoh though the rain seemed to be relentlessly trying to stop me from spending more money.

wednesday wednesday!...... i pray for your arrival!! quick come come!

just ordered something for my evil shit and hope to get it before xmas!! excited coz I know he's going to be so touch-ed with tears streaming down his face. the only minus point is that my bank account aint too happy about it. lol... but somehow, the thought of surprising him makes it all worth it. heh.

mochi san.... budget from now on. budget budget budget! Hokkaido san e ikitai yo! Hokkaido san.... i wanna go visit you!! wait for me! matte kudasai!

No comments: