Friday, December 14, 2007

Friends... pls be punctual. thankew

the shopping bug bit me.. i'm supposed to control..supposed to. all zhen's fault for posting her shopping bargains on her blog..made me shopaholically competitive... wanna win her! LOL... excuses mochi san!!!

anyway, did i tell you i hate waiting for people? Do you know that I am capable of spending during the short span of 15min while waiting for friends who are late?!

Ivan was the culprit today. he was late!! for 15min! Was bored and it's friday night and it also happens to be the 2nd friday before ho ho ho Christmas, I was infected by the crowd of shoppers scattered everywhere in different shops. and guess what. I had 15 min.

strolled into BYSI not intending to buy anything. ya rite. quickly ran through some ugly dresses and tops... and just as I was about to walk out of the shop, I saw this dress calling out to me.... buy me...buy me.... come come take a look mochi san............ so minutes later, I was found whipping out my credit card, all waiting to make that lonely dress mine..haha. really like it alot! the color...material and cutting.... looks so nicely flowy, chic and casual. Just like all other shopping drama, the salesgirl came up to me at the perfect moment informing me of the 15% discount for the dress, reaffirming my decision to get it.
So there it is.

~thinking of keeping this for CNY leh....but hor... dun tink i can tahan till then....ha~

TGIF mina san!

Looking forward to my mum cooking crabssss tomorrow! yummy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, have you beaten me? i think my bargains are better =p

夏り said...

it's 40 bucks! haha..not a bargain..ahem.. i go for quality..not quantity..ahem.hehe..