Tuesday, December 25, 2007

xmas pigging out post~

Thurs -20 Dec 07
my auntie's 50th bday and we had a really sumptuous dinner at punggol. The stall name is "the crab master".. haha..sounds very kungfu hor. anyway..sad to say, their chilli crabs are nowhere near my mum's!! my mum should be named the crab master lor.


Photobucket




Friday - 21 Dec 07
Met up w becca, adrian, zhen at this korean restaurant at Amara Hotel 2 level " Hyang To Gol".

Yummy food.. and it was a great meet up since a long time. blur zhen actually gave me my bday prezzie instead of my xmas prezzie..hah..yep..she bought my bday gift like half a year in advance. thats so sweeeet...! it's alright gal... the wallet came in handy as I planned to change it soon.

Photobucket


Saturday - 22 Dec 07
pigging out at sizzlers suntec.. ahmad, babu and siti. talk about great minds thinkalike... me and babu bought each other the same present...esprit towel! heh.


Sunday - 23 Dec 07
a quick meet up w lehlio buddy and assisted in helping him scout for 6 xmas gifts..in 1 hour... in the super packed taka. a sense of achievement surged as we ended our amazing race with time and crowd at mos. oops. no pic.heh.

Monday - 24 Dec 07 xmas eve
had a crazy spread of food at zhe's place. we prepared ikea swedish meatballs, jiao zi, potato and vege salad, grape juice and ice cream.

played bridge till 1am before going home... oohh..and bridge is so so fun! addictive game.

zhe's not getting better though.. ganbatte zhe san.! we're all praying for u.~

No comments: