Wednesday, December 12, 2007

electrified.

was just strolling in popular when I caught sight of Raymond Lam looking at me from a distance. Unable to resist his persistant and electrifying glance, my feet subconsciously brought me nearer towards his aura.

3 different Raymonds stared right into my eyes and for a while, I couldn't decide which to cast my attention on first. omg...so hansamu! he has 3 covers for his latest album and they're just so well taken...he looks so super good. It's just sad that I'm only a fan of his looks but not his songs.
My irresistable Lam Fung!

~my fave pic... his hair is perfectly out of place...love this look! sigh...to bad my evil shit won't be caught alive in this kind of hair style....he almost murdered me when I intro kenji from haru scene to cut his hair for him...LOL.


anyway..did a naughty pic of him with fung's hairstyle!hahah...sssshhhhhh... 独家!!

My irresistable evil shit.......doesn't look that bad right.! still...no no no...he must not see this pic....

No comments: