Tuesday, February 13, 2007

thank god it's tuesday

reaching midweek and i'm happy!

glad that time is passing by so fast.. though i'm still screaming my lungs out in my p4 class..u'll probably be taken aback at how horrible i sound when i shout. haha.. shout till 破音..serious.. my throat is protesting already.

one of the problematic kids Sam (nickname) who simply refuses to do his spelling. whether he don't like my face, not interested in chinese or simply disinterested in anything else except playing, he gotta still learn his spelling. gomen.

Just before I called his mum, his mum came and look for me.. seemed very confrontational. She said he checked sam's spelling book and realised that the spelling all only half done.. sam told her that i gave the spelling halfway and walked out of the class.. hontoni?!!!! muri yo!

I asked her if he believed his son or me. how is it possible for me to do that may i know?! she kept emphasizing on how caring his son is at home, doing chores and stuff. until a few days later when i called her again to update her on her son's tons of undone work, she then believed that her son had been lying to her about teacher not giving him any homework.

i don't blame her and i think it's normal. Everyone would think the best of their loved ones. It might take many attempts to make them believe that their trust is wrongly placed.

anyway, I'm glad my p2 had improved tremendously. think i've found the method to manage them.. the 2 boys are chaotic as usual but still in control. think the frequent visits to the DM is working abit. but touch wood la...shouldn't say this kind of thing too soon..!!!

mochi says: a teacher asked me if i'm still attached coz they heard that i'm not anymore. they've seen him before in the school fair that time la.. i became teary when i answered.. just wondered if this question serve any purpose..

1 comment:

Gabbiz said...

しちさん、がんばてねh?
わたしわもげんきないです、でもわたしわほんとにわかりませんえ、どしてげんきない。
しちさんわわたしのいい友達です、わたしわほんとに望みあなたわハッピ、それから、がんばてくださいねh?

じゃねh。