Saturday, February 24, 2007

he is a mutated mochi..

had a mini teachers' gathering yesterday...jayne invited us to her new house and it was a time for us to do a little catch up with her ever since she left our school.

super zen-look and feel..simple and nice. the only 1 thing i've got against zen is the sofa and seats. super not comfy..i prefer those huge cushy leather type. haha..talk about the art of nua-ing.

headed down to the gym today for a long-needed workout..and also met zhe for a badminton game.! haven't played in a super long time man...think got like 3-4 years le... arms aching now.

so here i am. just awake from my nap and seeing saturday rot away...haha.. 3.53pm now.. oh noo... my weekend.........

saw in ST that they named Jacky Cheung's new song as "long time no see"..kaoz.. was it a typo error or a genuine pathetic translation mishap? on purpose? wakaranai.

heard a loud bang at my door last night. yup..my horrible bro flung open the door and shouted for his galfren to get out. yes.. he's what you call a jerk. he is. really. then the poor gal just cried and left. doesn't give the gal any face at all with his disgusting temper.

seems like he doesn't know how to treat gals right coz it's not the 1st time..it happens all the time when he's in a new r/s. everytime i see a new gal step into my house, besides saying "hi" to her, my heart would be wishing her the best of luck. she's just walked happily into a trap of never ending suffering and damnations.

i think the gal most suitable for my bro would be a maid. who would only say "yes sir" "ok sir".

mochi says: he's a totally different mochi from my mochi family.... different species of human being altogether...and no, he doesn't read my blog.hehe.

No comments: