Thursday, February 08, 2007

remote assistance please.

had some prob with my comp's fonts so was online with vince and decided to consult him coz he's an IT expert..he asked if i mind him looking at my comp by requesting for remote assistance through MSN. super high tech can..once he accepted my request, my mouse started moving by itself around my desktop and i realised he was exploring my comp alreadY! so freakY! i was just watching dumbfounded at how he opened my folders and all... sugoi.
so cool hor this remote assistance thingy... though he didn't manage to solve the prob but that's something new for me to know!! but nobody will request for my remote assistance.. only me requesting. hah..

the price to pay...he saw the number of songs in my itunes and asked me to be his constant supplier of songs...urgh! dam. he didn't even solve my prob lor...doshite..

i hate the chinese curly wurly fonts in my comp...hidoi!!

mochi says: the tuckshop auntie intro me this new 3 in 1 coffee today and told me i'd like it coz it's sweet, rich, and abit of chocolate taste... ya..coz i always ask for coffee with extra sugar.. so i tried.. it's really nice coz i actually finished it..usually i don't... now i suspect she's trying to poison me coz i'm suffering from a splitting headache now... giddy..throat pain like mad and i feel very sick with a cough... ... why why...i never do anything to you....why you wanna kill me... nan de....

No comments: