Sunday, February 18, 2007

alot like love.. love this movie loads.



my all-time fave movie scene.. i'll marry anyone who would do this under my block!haha.... joking! heh.. but it's really romantic.. ashton kutcher is so hot..!

went over to my teacher colleague's place to 包饺子.. yeah.. he just moved and guess what, he rented a place just 5 floors beneath me! world is small huh. so he and his few china bunkmates asked me over for a dumpling feast. my 饺子looks like wanton..haha.. but the 饺子was good though.. spent some time watching a china countdown program on their laptop and ... it was so super boring! super cheeeeena and opera...相声and 夸张wayang dancer costumes.. so not for me. glad i'm a singaporean... chan mali chan..hoi hoi!

mochi says: mochi is obsessed with youtube..amazed at the amount of rubbish i can find @_@

No comments: