Sunday, February 11, 2007

なんでよ。。。

3 months..and i'm back to square one. what's with me huh?!

just a little news of him, an msn message, even a message from his msn nick, a short msn chat.. sends me back to where i was 3 months back. difference is with lesser tears, same amount of heartache and double the missing.

i was thinking of whether i could cut off all contact with him.. like everything. thought of removing my friendster account, removing his hp number, removing him from my msn list, email list and all. superficial removal..will it work?

so drama-like but seemed to me the only way to do something useful to help myself.. the idea that at least i'm doing something. doesn't sound like i'll succeed though..not even a tiny weeny bit a feasible idea.

drowned myself in endless amount of CNY shopping with my mum, played ahmad driving her everywhere and played bangala also carrying bags and bags of groceries for her.

comp had been giving me problems also..think i've been feeding it too much rubbish... think i better start backing up my music files.. can't imagine if they're gone. can't live without music ne.

weather's been too hot...

everyone around me seemed to be in some sort of depression..

not looking forward to school in the coming week coz i'll be swamped with CNY preparations...

everything's going wrong..... wait..must learn positive phrasing,..nothing's going right. errr...sama sama la..don't sound that positive to me. or is it even possible to have positive phrasing for that sentence in the first place??

frankly, it's okay. really.

mochi: drowning my sorrow in H-Two-O now....

*friends, i'd appreciate if you don't give me any advice or ask me"are you okay?" coz i'm obviously not.haha. always feel worse when people ask me about it..those who have been through it will know. i'd have to settle this with myself..just need alot more time and space..ども。i will be fine.*

No comments: