Saturday, February 17, 2007

a custom only practised in my household every CNY

dunno why ah..my dad must always irritate me on CNY eve. every year. without fail.

at 9am only he'll nag saying i keep sleeping and sleeping so much.. that's the only luxury i can enjoy during weekends can?! what's more it's CNY. when i woke up, before i washed up, he started rushing me out to go buy some light bulbs and withdraw $ from the bank..

qn 1: why does he have to do this kind of simple stuff only on the eve?! where everywhere is packed with cars and looking for a parking lot requires luck equivalent to striking lottery.

home, i started eating my lunch and watched a bit of tv.. he then started prancing around me nagging that i'm doing nothing and i should go hang some angbaos on our potted plants outside. seriously, i think plants ought to remain green, not red, and even if you wanted me to hang it, you don't have to nag. you can speak in a proper manner. surprisingly, i can get the meaning of a sentence pretty easily. no repeitions are neccessary.

where was he when me and mum were lugging loads of CNY groceries home? he didn't even help us with our shopping lor. talk so much.. just like my brother. everything do last minute, now ganjiong, bad mood and then vent the frustrations on us.

for the past few weekends, he had been blasting obiang CNY songs at 9am in the mornings.. so bloody inconsiderate! 1stly, i'm a light sleeper and those hokkienish CNY songs just sound too unfit for human consumption with the repetitive clanging of the cymbals.

#&$%^#@#%%@@@

mochi says: i'm sure this blog would be repeated sometime next year.

No comments: