Tuesday, December 01, 2009

KOI

I drove to AMK to buy Koi Bubble Tea! Decided to reward myself alittle and to satisfy my craving. The grass jelly bubble tea is the best. The jelly comes in a huge slab and it's so soft that once you poke your straw into it, it dissolves and melts right in your mouth. I prefer it pearls anytime! You pay peanuts, you get monkeys. This medium cup cost 3.50. The large one is 5 bucks! That's like replacing a macs meal with sugar. It's worth it for GOOD milk tea. The $1.20 ones from sweet talk really sucks. Oh, and you can choose less sugar, half sugar, little sugar or no sugar! sugoi! Guess they really know how to negate what puts people off from drinking bubble tea.

So that's me leading a student lifestyle for past few days. Having my fave wanton mee (only the one at Hougang green) and bubble tea (koi, each-a-cup or cup walker) and making loads of notes.

Time to get bk to studying. I'm gonna be so dead with the theories in Psychological Research.

No comments: