Sunday, December 13, 2009

Discovery weekend


Too free so decided to experiment cutting my own fringe. If it works, I can DIY in future. I think it didn't look too bad!

Went to the science centre for bodyworlds exhibition. Impressive exhibits using real bodies of human beings and animals preserved with really cool plastination technology. An educational way to while a day away. FYI, the exhibition ends on 6 Mar and cost $20. $21 if you want to visit the usual science centre as well.

I was kinda bored with the science centre portion though. ES with his discovery character meddled with almost EVERY exhibit. My legs were giving way and I was half the time fighting with uncles and aunties for empty seats. ES said that's exactly how his legs felt everytime he was shopping with me. RUBBISH. Shopping is great exercise.

Guess I've lost the fascination for exploration and discovery.. it seemed more interesting when I was a kiddo. Oh, I felt kinda grossed out actually. All those buttons on the exhibits were great breeding nests for H1N1 and Hand Foot Mouth. eeeks.

Start of a new week. Amen.

No comments: