Thursday, December 17, 2009

Survey

I actually think when I'm jogging. I had this random concern that people of other races are not getting enough exercise.

In my memory recall throughout my years of jogging, I've never seen ma lai rens jogging. No, not even 1 malairen lady. Perhaps 1 or max 2 malai guys.

How do these people exercise then? Neither have I seen many of them in gyms. Skip at home?brisk walk in their bedrooms? I've never really seen malairens in pools too. Too few to be noticeable perhaps.

The ladies I can understand since some of them might be wearing their TDs and hence not suitable to exercise. Religion at the expense of health. Worth it?

Maybe I'm just thinking too much. Mochi....pls worry about your own health.

Btw, I did a little count during my jog today. Out of 3 bus stops I jogged past, I saw about 3 people at each stop. At least 2 people at each of the bus stops were using an iphone.

Wth.

No comments: