Saturday, December 26, 2009

Joo Hing Restaurant

Add: N0.360 Joo Chiat Rd Singapore 427605 Tel: 63451503.

Brought my parents to one of their fave restaurants for steamed fishhead. This is a great place for your folkies coz they serve affordable, traditional chinese food. I dunno about your parents but mine are just those super traditional type who are contented with simple dishes to go with rice and porridge. They are even more health conscious now coz they claim they are getting old with the golden advice that one can afford to die but cannot afford to be hospitalised/sick in Singapore. Anyways, my new year wish every year is that everyone can enjoy good health. Health really dictates your life.


~abit out...but this is the pic buddy ng wanted me to show her. Yep. I bought these 2 pairs of JWEST flats yesterday. Super comfy coz I own a black one. I won't wear anything else now.~

~ dunno why they look so shocked in pics. esp my mamasan. Spent $69 for 3 pax. The killer was the dish below that cost $35. ~

~ the 桂花鱼翅 my dad ordered after he raved about it for like 5min on our way there. It's okay nice but I don't think it's worth $35. It's beansprouts, egg,crabmeat and bits of shark's fin fried together. The lettuce is for you to wrap the stuffings. ~


~ their signature steamed fish head 酱蒸松鱼头. Loads of fish bones! but the fish is really fresh and soft. A must order and pls do take your time to eat it.~

No comments: