Monday, November 30, 2009

Statistics Paper Down!

One paper down. mochi survived another unneccessary ordeal.

It was statistics paper. Rather old school feeling to be using my fave dotmatrix calculator and doing the square root thingy again. But it was good I thought. At least I tried my best.....to spot questions. hahaha. It's a strategy for part-time students coz we simply have NO time. This was not a very mochi strategy as I never felt safe about spotting questions in school. I'm the take the beaten path kind of person, especially when it comes studying. Like I'll keep asking questions like....what if i don't study, then suay suay, that question comes out??? Then what if those I studied never come out? What if the lecturer gave fake tips?

All these What ifs..... prevented mochi from studying smart.. but made mochi studyied very hard. Lucky I'm clever so I didn't go crazy.

Hopefully I can scrape through. Don't make me regret for one of the very few times I venture off the beaten path. Amen!

No comments: