Monday, December 07, 2009

simi peng yu are you?

I am so grateful for my bunch of friends. Small bunch but true friends.

Some friends are those whom u can only hang out with as a group.. You drink, eat and talk cock when you are in a group. No chance of any serious conversation coz none of them are serious and they'll make everything you say into a joke and share the laughter. I call them make merry friends.

I'm lucky I don't have these friends. Sure we eat, drink and talk cock but I can also have serious, intelligent conversations with them. It's really gemstone rare that I appreciate intelligent conversations coz my brain doesn't like to process stuff much. But I dun mind listening.

I shall still hang out of obligations but I'll make sure these occasions are kept to an absolute minimum, or spaced far far apart so that I'll not suffer from intoxication of the brain.

My brain doesn't work well but I still treasure it alot.

2 comments:

stella said...

how about ex work place buddies like anna tan and me? haha we are which type...

夏り said...

you all are special group..can hang out in big group but we hold intelligent conversations. ahem. haha. but go out 1 to 1 also okay..just that we seldom.hahaha